Ticker!

Post much?

God, I'm starting to get obsessed, I spend all day on the laptop reading blogs, looking at thinspo and posting in my own blog!

Oh well, never mind. So week 1 is over, I managed to avoid major binges, I only went over 1200 once, and not by much. I always lose weight the first week, and then either maintain or gain the second + third week, since I only have 2 more weeks to the end of my current goal that CANNOT happen. So I've made myself some rules:


  1. Only have 1 weetabix(65c) or 1 brown toast (90?) for breakfast
  2. Only eat fruit + snack for luch (overall round 200c)
  3. Do Not have any snacks between or after meals
  4. Avoid eating as much as you can
  5. Do a 20 minute jog everyday
  6. Drink at least 1 litre of water or squash a day
  7. Get at least 6-7 hours sleep
  8. No more than 1000 cals per day, hopefully around 800 or less

I have a total of 16 days where

Can anyone think of anything else?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Post much?"

  1. PollyDolly says:
    22 November 2009 at 18:03

    try switching up the number of calories you eat everyday. That way you keep your metabolism guessing. Its better to have 500 cal one day, then 800 cal, then 300 cal, etc, than to have the same amount everyday.

    i promise it works :) once i ate normally a whole weekend, then barely the next two days and i lost a couple of pounds... good luck!

  2. punkyfyed says:
    24 November 2009 at 10:17

    Yeah put the lowest amount I can eat is about 800, but I suppose I could do a couple of 1000 days, and maybe try to do some 700, but thanks I'll try that! Maybe I'll eat 1000 on friday =D

Post a Comment