God, I'm starting to get obsessed, I spend all day on the laptop reading blogs, looking at thinspo and posting in my own blog!
Oh well, never mind. So week 1 is over, I managed to avoid major binges, I only went over 1200 once, and not by much. I always lose weight the first week, and then either maintain or gain the second + third week, since I only have 2 more weeks to the end of my current goal that CANNOT happen. So I've made myself some rules:
- Only have 1 weetabix(65c) or 1 brown toast (90?) for breakfast
- Only eat fruit + snack for luch (overall round 200c)
- Do Not have any snacks between or after meals
- Avoid eating as much as you can
- Do a 20 minute jog everyday
- Drink at least 1 litre of water or squash a day
- Get at least 6-7 hours sleep
- No more than 1000 cals per day, hopefully around 800 or less
I have a total of 16 days where
Can anyone think of anything else?